[fusion-users] Problems with fusion. Maps disappears

Nolte, Tim Tim.Nolte at ipcswirelessinc.com
Mon Oct 5 10:13:24 EDT 2009

This is a bug that exists in the Fusion MapServer PHP code. The in the
file layers\MapServer\php\Query.php it is hard-coded to look for
"query.qry" however MapServer's query file is created as "query.qy". If
you edit around line 81 and change the "qry" to "qy" this should fix
your problem. Also, in order to see this reflected on the map visually
be sure to have the "QUERYMAP" section of your mapfile defined.

- Tim

----
Timothy J Nolte - tnolte at ilpcs.com
Network Planning Engineer