[fusion-users] problems with fusion & join

jbogdani jbogdani at gmail.com
Mon Oct 12 13:11:20 EDT 2009

Hello all,
I'm trying to use JOIN with mapserver and fusion.
I think my code is OK, but I'm afraid it's not working.
Here it is my mapfile, the part of it concerning the point shapefile named
Siti_Archeologici:

LAYER
  NAME "Siti"
  TYPE POINT
  STATUS ON
  DATA "Siti_archeologici"
  LabelItem "Id"
  CLASSITEM "Case_Field"
  CLASS
    EXPRESSION "1"
    NAME "siti primo tipo"
    LABEL
      COLOR  255 0 0
      FONT sans-italic
      TYPE truetype
      SIZE 8
      POSITION AUTO
      PARTIALS FALSE
      OUTLINECOLOR 255 255 255
    END
    STYLE
      SYMBOL 7
      SIZE 6
      COLOR 0 0 0
    END
  END
  CLASS
    EXPRESSION /3|2/
    NAME "siti secondo e terzo tipo"
    LABEL
      COLOR  0 0 0
      FONT sans-italic
      TYPE truetype
      SIZE 8
      POSITION AUTO
      PARTIALS FALSE
      OUTLINECOLOR 255 255 255
    END
    STYLE
      SYMBOL 2
      SIZE 6
      COLOR 0 0 0
    END
  END
  TOLERANCE 5
  TEMPLATE "ttt"
  JOIN
    NAME "test"
    TABLE "cvs.csv"
    FROM "Case_Field"
    TO "vid"
    TYPE ONE-TO-ONE
  END

As you can see I'm trying to JOIN it with the csv file (a real simple one,
just for testing purpose): here it is it's content:
"vid","description"
0,zero
1,uno
2,due
3,tre
4,quattro
5,cinque

And here it's online:
http://webgis.dyndns.info/fusion/templates/mapserver/standard2/

I'm expecting to read the "description" data on the panel SELECTION on the
right in the Fusion main frame. I can visualize the shapefile data, but not
the joined data....

Am I missing anything?

Thank you in advance for your help ...and patience