[fusion-users] Get the Scale of the map

Shekers sh3k3rs at gmail.com
Thu Oct 22 13:02:16 EDT 2009

Thanks a lot Paul,

I'll try that out. I've actually thought of a way to do it before your
reply.

Since Fusion has the Editable Scale on the Status Bar, i just use some
javascripts to get the value from the editable scale to get the scale. But
your method would be more permanent.

I assume I would put that in the MapGuideViewer.js as a function?

Thanks

Calvin Shek