[fusion-users] Scale and Unit problems with state plane coord sys

Mark Pendergraft markp at Meadgilman.com
Tue Feb 2 01:08:07 EST 2010

I am having scale and unit issues with fusion.
I'm running mapguide 2.1, and did a SVN checkout of fusion earlier today.

The issues i'm having are:
-map is zoomed way out upon running the application
-the map will only zoom in so far (1:360,000)
-the units in the StatusCoords widget are displayed as meters, and according
to the coordinates the entire state of washington is less than 1 meter from
top to bottom.
-oddly enough the scale of the map seems correct

The units for my map are WAHP-NF, which is Washington State Plane North Zone
(HPGN) - US Foot

When i switch my map over to LL84, everything works fine.

It's important for the map to be on the state plane coordinate system
because all of our work is on this datum.  I've also tried WAHP-N (which is
in meters) and I experience the same issues.

Any ideas on what could be causing this?

-Mark P.