[fusion-users] Scale and Unit problems with state plane coord sys

Berdel, Brian brian.berdel at mcmtrans.com
Tue Feb 2 09:07:24 EST 2010

Are you using fusion.js as your script in your index page?  Change it to fusionSF.js and see if that helps.  I am not sure what causes the issue...but I think this is what I did to fix it.  Although, I have run into a lot of other issues which has prevented me from upgrading any client sites.

Brian  Berdel
McMahon Associates, Inc.
p: 215.283.9444 x 260
www.mcmtrans.com