[fusion-users] Map Name as a parameter for FUSION

Mike Adair madair at dmsolutions.ca
Wed Feb 3 11:36:04 EST 2010

Rodolfo,

Fusion currently doesn't support that but I suspect it wouldn't be too
hard to do, as long as the session Id was also passed along since
LoadMap.php supports mapname+session as inputs (instead of
mapdefinition).   There may be issues  about keeping the session alive
in the new browser window.

Mike

--
   Michael Adair