[fusion-users] Re: Map Name as a parameter for FUSION

Rodolfo Moreno rodolfoamoreno at gmail.com
Wed Feb 3 14:49:14 EST 2010

Hi Mike, could you give me some clue about where I can modify?
It is what I was thinking about your idea:
- Add mapname parameter at the begining (e.g.
index.html?session=mySessionId&mapname=myMapname)
- Inside of fusion.js capture the mapname parameter and send it to
loadMap.php script

I have been reviewing the fusion.js but I haven't found the right place
where it call to the loadmap.php. Also I reviewed the map.js with the same
aim but with no success.

thanks in advance,

-----
Rodolfo Moreno