[fusion-users] Re: Reference JxDialog from a different control

pwong previn.wong at sce.com
Thu Oct 6 12:43:56 EDT 2011

sorry Paul, it did not work.  Firebug says "$jx is not defined".

Some more info on the problem.

What I have is a dialog that shows in the middle of the screen on top of the
map, after a search is performed, a list of records is displayed in that
dialog in a standard HTML table as content.  When a user clicks on one of
the records, I want the dialog to automatically collapse itself so that the
user doesn't have to manually collapse the dialog to view the underlying
map.  I'm using MapGuide Enterprise 2011's implementation of JxLib.