[fusion-users] Re: Reference JxDialog from a different control

pwong previn.wong at sce.com
Tue Oct 11 16:29:48 EDT 2011

Thanks Paul, the function did not work, but adding the dialog to the global
namespace and calling toggleCollapse did work.

Is there any way to add additional documentation to JxLib.org?  Especially
after object creation, documentation on manipulation of these objects are
very less.  I do not see "toggleCollapse" as an function in the dialog or
panel APi reference.  For example, syntax to move the object to a new XY,
syntax to fire a toolbar button in a panel programmatically.
Right now, it's trial and error or looking to see how fusion calls/handles
JxLib.

no biggie, just food for thought.  Thanks for helping me with the solution.