[GCI-discuss] Google Code In 2017 Participant, Want to be a part of OSGeo's family !

Jeff McKenna jmckenna at gatewaygeomatics.com
Wed Nov 22 13:37:25 PST 2017

Hi Piyush,

(please always reply to the mailing list in your responses, this helps
communication flow to everyone)

I have approved your wiki request.  You might want to expand your wiki
page now: https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/User:0x48piraj  For example, as
you learn OSGeo projects and start contributing, you can list your OSGeo
activities on your wiki page (such as mine
https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Jeff_McKenna).

Please start examining the OSGeo project links and getting familiar with
the projects, for the Code-in contest.

-jeff & OSGeo Code-in admins & mentors