[GCI-discuss] Google Code In 2017 Participant, Want to be a part of OSGeo's family !

Jeff McKenna jmckenna at gatewaygeomatics.com
Wed Nov 22 10:36:49 PST 2017

Hi Piyush,

(please always reply to the mailing list in your responses, this helps
communication flow to everyone)

Actually not all OSGeo projects use that Github repository, so I
recommend that you follow the advice in my previous email to get
familiar with an OSGeo project that interests you.

Maybe you might want to add yourself to the OSGeo member map?  See
https://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/Category:OSGeo_Member  If you are
interested, be sure to let me know here what your wiki account name is,
when you click on "Register" there (we have to manually approve these
requests due to spam).  But you are not forced to do this, this member
map is totally optional (but fun ha!).

We are very happy to hear that you will be hacking away at OSGeo
projects for the code-in! :)

-jeff & OSGeo Code-in admins & mentors