[gdal-dev] Is there a driver to import USGS DEMs (non SDTS)?

Aleksey naumov at a...
Tue Nov 27 16:50:58 EST 2001

Frank,

Thank you for adding this driver, and so quickly too! After building PROJ.4
(GRASS only has a static version of it) I was able to examine USGS DEM
datasets with gdalinfo and import them in GRASS with r.in.gdal -- all works
well so far.

I have a few minor suggestions on PROJ.4, I'll send them to you directly so
that not to pollute this list.

Thanks again,

Aleksey