[Gdal-dev] Landsat 7 TM

Andrey Kiselev dron at at1895.spb.edu
Tue Dec 10 12:09:57 EST 2002

Hi, Javier,

> I've compiled GRAS5.0 against gdal-1.1.7.1 (downloaded from binaries for
> Linux); but I can't import FAST-L7A format (Landsat TM data). I obtain a
> message that says that the format is not supported.
>
> It seems to be a problem of gdal. Isn't it?
>
> If so. Can we expect to import this shortly?

What do you get with the

gdalinfo --formats

command? If output of this command do not contain string
``FAST: EOSAT FAST Format'' then you need more up to date GDAL library.
You should compile it from sources in this case. Latest source snapshot
may be downloaded from

ftp://ftp.remotesensing.org/gdal/daily

				Regards,
				Andrey

--
Andrey V. Kiselev
Scientific Research Center for Ecological Safety Russian Academy of Sciences