No subject

April Shimitz shimitz at u...
Thu Feb 28 11:51:27 EST 2002

Hi. I work on the Land Analysis System (LAS) project for the USGS. We are
currently incorporating the use of your GDAL library into our code and
writing our own driver for our LAS format imagery. Lowell Johnson was
heading up this effort, but he has been moved onto another project.

We are using GDAL 1.1.6 and found there is no way to access the nBand data
member of the GDALRasterBand class. I wanted to send you this patch to add
an accessor method for this. We need to have access to this data member for
processing of LAS imagery and would like you to consider adding it to GDAL
permanantely. I have attached the patch file for you. Let me know if you
have any questions.

(See attached file: LASraster_band_access.pat)

April Shimitz