New OpenEV_FW Release

Frank Warmerdam warmerdam at p...
Thu Oct 24 16:36:41 EDT 2002

Folks,

I have prepared a new binary release of the OpenEV_FW suite of tools on
Linux and Windows.

Windows:

ftp://ftp.remotesensing.org/gdal/openev/OpenEV_FW_152.zip

Linux:

ftp://ftp.remotesensing.org/gdal/openev/openev_FW_linux_1.5.2.tar.gz

They are both build from GDAL and OpenEV CVS within the last week or so
though the build options enabled for each vary. Note, the linux build also
includes JPEG2000 support now with GeoJP2 (georeferenced JPEG2000). Anyone
interested in experimenting with this should let me know.

I set the clouds in motion - turn up | Frank Warmerdam, warmerdam at p...