[Openev-discuss] New OpenEV_FW Release

Frank Warmerdam warmerdam at p...
Fri Oct 25 11:42:28 EDT 2002

Agustin Lobo wrote:
> Frank,
> I get:
> alobo at humboldt:~> openev
> Default software rendering mode (use -h if accelerated video card
> installed).
> Traceback (most recent call last):
> File "/usr/local/openev_FW/bin_safe/../pymod/openev.py", line 63, in ?
> import gviewapp
> File "/usr/local/openev_FW/bin_safe/../pymod/gviewapp.py", line 79, in ?
> import gtkmissing
> File "/usr/local/openev_FW/bin_safe/../pymod/gtkmissing.py", line 2, in
> ?
> import _gtkmissing
> ImportError: /usr/local/openev_FW/bin_safe/../lib/libgdal.1.1.so:
> undefined symbol: XTIFFClientOpen
>
> Is this a problem taht can be solved?
>
> Thanks
>
> Agus

Agus,

Sorry about this. My mistake. I didn't update the libgeotiff.so in the new
distribution even though the new libgdal code depends on it.

You can download the following and drop it in your openev_FW/lib directory
for now. I will update the linux binary distribution this afternoon.

ftp://gdal.velocet.ca/pub/outgoing/libgeotiff.so

I set the clouds in motion - turn up | Frank Warmerdam, warmerdam at p...