[Gdal-dev] Cygwin CVS errors

Daniel Morissette morissette at dmsolutions.ca
Tue Apr 1 10:00:40 EST 2003

Frank Warmerdam wrote:

> My gdal/ogr/ograssemblepolygon.cpp (CVS Rev 1.5) has OGRBuildPolygonFromEdges()
> defined as expected already:
>
> /************************************************************************/
> /*                      OGRBuildPolygonFromEdges()                      */
> /************************************************************************/
>
> OGRGeometryH OGRBuildPolygonFromEdges( OGRGeometryH hLines,
>                                         int bBestEffort,
>                                         int bAutoClose,
>                                         double dfTolerance,
>                                         OGRErr * peErr )
>
> Could you check that you have ograssemblepolygon.cpp 1.5?  I don't understand
> why you are seeing something so different.   This was apparently all resolved
> at the beginning of January.

Frank,

I had already added ograssemblepolygon.o to GDALMake.opt.in locally
yesterday when I ran into this and that didn't fix it for me either.  I
had also verified that the CPL_C_START was there to enclose the function
prototype in ogr_api.h, I even tried adding an explicit #include
"ogr_api.h" in ograssemblepolygon.cpp and nothing worked.  This is
really odd and didn't make any sense to me, that's why I had come to the
conclusion that it was my build environment that was broken.

I've done another CVS update a few minutes ago and am doing a 'make
clean;make' right now.  If the problem persists I'll give you access to
the system that produces this so that you can see by yourself.  Note
that this system is using a version of egcs that's a couple of years
old, so perhaps that's related.

Daniel
 Daniel Morissette               morissette at dmsolutions.ca