[Gdal-dev] OGR TIGER driver now supports TIGER/Line 2002 form at

Martin, Daniel DMartin at erac.com
Wed Feb 5 17:08:44 EST 2003

Does the GDAL Windows binary distribution referenced on the GDAL page
(http://www.remotesensing.org/gdal/), specifically
ftp://ftp.remotesensing.org/pub/gdal/gdal-115a-ntbin.zip, include this
updated version of OGR that handles ?  Since ogr2ogr.exe in the archive has
a date of 10/12/2001 I would assume not.  On the other hand the archive has
a date of 2/5/2003.

I only need OGR, but GDAL is the only binary I'm aware of.

If not, let me officially register my petition that it be updated.  I could
go about installing VC++ and .NET Studio, but I'd also rather avoid it.

Thanks,
Dan Martin