[Gdal-dev] Extracting and Setting the Entire Header of a .img ( HFA) File

Anand Madhavan anandm at ittc.ku.edu
Fri Feb 21 16:43:45 EST 2003

Hi,

   I am writing an application using the APIs of gdal. What I need to do is
basically, extract the entire Header information of a .img file, (HFA),
which includes all the information including, the Geo-Referencing,
Projection, MaxValue, MinValue, etc. Also, I need to set all these
information into another .img file which I create separately.

   Is there a function like GetImgHeaderInfo() and SetImgHeaderInfo() which
will help me out ?

Kindly let me know.

Regards,
Anand Madhavan