[Gdal-dev] Pre-packaged GDAL Binaries

Howard Butler hobu at iastate.edu
Tue Apr 6 15:07:05 EDT 2004

To uninstall, go to your control panel, and there should be a Python-GDAL
distutils entry there.  Just click uninstall and you should be done.

And no, now that I think of it, I'm probably not supposed to redestribute
oci.dll.  Can you just delete it from your install ;)  No, really, I'll
build up a new one w/o oci when I get a chance.