[Gdal-dev] About CMYK image support of GDAL

xqcheng xqcheng at supresoft.com.cn
Sun Apr 18 21:51:44 EDT 2004

Hi,All
  two questions:
  1.
  I didn't know whether it is a bug or not.
  When I open a TIFF image(CMYK color coded in photoshop),
  And test its color attribute of band 1, The GetColorInterpretation()
  returns 1 ,that is GCI_PaletteIndex ,not GCI_CyanBand !
  When  I open a JPEG image(CMYK color coded in photoshop),GDAL simply returns...
  cannot open!
  So is GDAL has limited support for CMYK images ?
 2. How can i get the resolution of image opened by GDAL?
    which function of GDAL can do that?
Thanks for reply!
CXQ