[Gdal-dev] Problems building gdal dll with libtool on MinGW

Andrey Kiselev dron at ak4719.spb.edu
Wed Feb 18 04:08:11 EST 2004

On Wed, Feb 18, 2004 at 09:52:38AM +0100, Alessandro Amici wrote:
> i'd think that just doing 'configure' 'make' 'make install' 'a2dll'
> should work as well (but i cannot try it since i don't have any
> windows box at the moment)

Moreover, it should work without a2dll. The only problem is an extrnal
static libraries, as I have mentioned previously, but without externals
libtool should build both static and dynamic versions cleanly. If build
fails it should be considered as a bug.

--
Andrey V. Kiselev
Home phone:  +7 812 5274898  ICQ# 26871517