[Gdal-dev] Test building 1.2.0a on cygwin

Matt Wilkie matt.wilkie at gov.yk.ca
Fri Feb 20 11:58:27 EST 2004

compiled okay* on Windows XP SP1, Cygwin, Dual P4 1Ghz, 1GB RAM with a
plain "./configure". "--with-static-proj4" failed though (same error as
last week; see "missing libproj.so" thread)

[*] meaning that make did not return any errors. A lot of warnings
though, are you interested in those?

I was very happy to discover that gdaltindex can now handle rasters
which aren't "north to top" -- thank you!

I didn't do any profiling so I don't know if it's my imagination or not,
but this version seems to be faster.

--
matt wilkie
Geographic Information,