[Gdal-dev] gdalwarp

Norman Barker normanb at comsine.co.uk
Thu May 13 06:23:01 EDT 2004

Hi,

thanks for the reply I have run gdalwarp on some geotiffs and it is
successful, and on others it fails or returns a black image (with a sample
landsat image).

Also I have noticed the output of gdalwarp has to be viewed with a proper
geotiff reader such as Erdas ViewFinder rather than the default tiff readers
that come with Windows XP?

My question is what do you refer to as a 'properly labelled' geotiff?  Is
there any more documentation of gdalwarp that I could read, as I said before
I am a bit new to this, but am very interested!

Many thanks,

Norman