[Gdal-dev] Re: can't read netcdf file

wlx wlx at mygis.org
Wed Nov 24 21:18:53 EST 2004

Hi Frank,
     How do I submit a bug report?
     The error message is only one line as I metioned in the previous
email,and may I attach a netcdf file? And you can down it here:
http://debian.mygis.org/hdf/mksrf_soicol_clm2.nc , it is a smallest file
that I have.
     Is Radim's source can directly replace with the current netcdf file?
Maybe I can try it.

     Best regards,

LiangXu Wang