[Gdal-dev] build errors on host's debian

William Kyngesburye woklist at kyngchaos.com
Sun Aug 21 17:15:18 EDT 2005

bingo, more or less the problem.  It's not that I used --with-local,
but the supporting libraries get their -I/home/kyngchaos/sw/include
bits in the make line, thus getting the old gdal includes.

Odd that I didn't run into this updating my Mac from 1.2.6 to 1.3.0.
Maybe the newer GCC is a little more forgiving.  Maybe I should redo
that just to make sure.

On Aug 21, 2005, at 3:50 PM, Frank Warmerdam wrote:

> William,
>
> My guess would be that you have an older version of gdal
> in /home/kyngchaos/sw and it's include files are getting used
> in preference to the newer version.  Is there any chance you
> are using --with-local=/home/kyngchaos/sw configuration option?

-----
http://www.kyngchaos.com/

"History is an illusion caused by the passage of time, and time is an
illusion caused by the passage of history."

- Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy