[Gdal-dev] extracing inwatera from vmap0

Martin Spott Martin.Spott at mgras.net
Thu Dec 22 17:14:43 EST 2005

Paul Surgeon wrote:

> It appears that ogr2ogr tries to use some upper case names (*/hydro/L/L/FAC)
> and then it tries lowercase but in the process changes the entire path to
> lower case and then goes through a whole list of combinations and fails.

Oh man, fellow, I'm sorry I didn't notice your posting before because I
went through the whole issue before. Indeed, ogr2ogr/ogdi doesn't take
upper case characters, some people even suggest to remove the trailing
dots. I did that but as far as I notice this didn't make any
difference.

Cheers,
	Martin.