[Gdal-dev] ogr2ogr and postgis arbitrary third dimension (mapserver related)

Frank Warmerdam fwarmerdam at gmail.com
Thu Feb 10 17:12:06 EST 2005

On Thu, 10 Feb 2005 16:49:27 -0500, Jean-Denis Giguere
<jdenisgiguere at fastmail.fm> wrote:
>    int_aff (String) = 2M
>    POINT (-79.93342590 46.36622246 2.005)

Jean-Denis,

That is strange.  I don't know how you would end up with Z values
in geometry read from the AVC reader.  I reviewed the code again
to be sure, and I don't see how this would happen.

If you can provide the dataset in question, I could try and reproduce
this.  Do the Z values show up in ogrinfo reports on the dataset?