[Gdal-dev] NITF and colorinterp

Peng Gao pgao at esri.com
Thu Mar 17 14:37:00 EST 2005

I got the following for gdalinfo -mm

Band 1 Block=640x480 Type=Byte, ColorInterp=YCbCr_Y
  ERROR 6: Unsupported imagery compression format C3 in NITF library.
ERROR 1: IReadBlock failed at X offset 0, Y offset 0
  Computed Min/Max=0.000,0.000
Band 2 Block=640x480 Type=Byte, ColorInterp=YCbCr_Cb
  ERROR 6: Unsupported imagery compression format C3 in NITF library.
ERROR 1: IReadBlock failed at X offset 0, Y offset 0
  Computed Min/Max=0.000,0.000
Band 3 Block=640x480 Type=Byte, ColorInterp=YCbCr_Cr
  ERROR 6: Unsupported imagery compression format C3 in NITF library.
ERROR 1: IReadBlock failed at X offset 0, Y offset 0
  Computed Min/Max=0.000,0.000

What's C3 compression?