[Gdal-dev] FW Tools file selection

Robert Waterman rwaterman at digitalglobe.com
Wed Nov 2 18:36:56 EST 2005

I am currently working with FWTools0.9.8.  I have built a couple of
tools to add to the OpenEV viewing environment.  It seems that the
version of gtk that this is built on does not support the multiple file
selection method in FileSelection nor does it support the class
ListStore.  Does v1.0.0a5 support these?  If not, is there a solution
which would allow me to implement these methods/classes?
Cheers,
Rob

Robert T. Waterman
Digital Mapping Analyst II
DigitalGlobe(r)
(303) 684-4330
rwaterman at digitalglobe.com
www.digitalglobe.com <http://www.digitalglobe.com/>

person or entity to which it is addressed. It may contain DIGITALGLOBE
Proprietary or Confidential material. Any review, retransmission,
dissemination or other use of this information by persons or entities
other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you received this
message in error, please contact the sender and delete or destroy this
message. Thank you.