[Gdal-dev] Google Earth

Chapman, Martin MChapman at sanz.com
Wed Nov 9 12:22:45 EST 2005

Frank,

I installed the application and looked at what dll's they put in their install directory.  I can tell you that they are using gdal12, proj, opengl, the opengl utiltity toolkit, qt, alchemy, xerces, opengl math library, Microsoft win32 api, posix threads, and the windows media library.  Those are the dll's that I could identify easily.  There really wasn't too much more than that though.

Plus, what else are they going to use?  Is there anything better? ...nope.

Best regards,
Martin