[Gdal-dev] More questions about LFS in gdal

Jonathan Greenberg jgreenberg at arc.nasa.gov
Wed Nov 9 23:12:42 EST 2005

Frank:

	The errors I'm getting after using the -with-unix-stdio-64=yes are
(cygwin doesn't have any decent copying pasting, so I'm abbreviating some of
this):

cpl_vsi_mem.cpp:396: error: invalid use of undefined type 'struct stat64'
cpl_vsi.h:211: error: forward declaration of 'struct stat64'
[more of the same errors at different lines]

I noticed in cpl_vsi.h you are not using stat.h, rather unistd.h -- not
knowing exactly what these do I'm a bit confused why the difference --
cygwin does contain two stat.h's (I've attached both to this email), and I
looked into it and stat.h contains a definition of stat64 (working, as far
as I can gather from the cygwin people).  Let me know what I can do to help
-- I'd like to get 64-bit file i/o on my win/cygwin setup as soon as
possible!

--j

--

Jonathan A. Greenberg, PhD