[Gdal-dev] RE: Reading JPEG2000 JPC and J2K

Frank Warmerdam warmerdam at pobox.com
Fri Nov 11 10:59:35 EST 2005

On 11/11/05, Peng Gao <pgao at esri.com> wrote:
> I read the doc on JP2KAK driver again, and it should support JPC. The
> problem could be the image I have. Attached is a problem jpc image.

Peng,

I would add the file seemed to work fine for me with the JP2ECW
driver and the JasPer driver.  So I think we will need to do some
additional work to isolate why it isn't working for you.

However, I'm taking off early for the weekend (another trip moving to
http://home.gdal.org/~warmerda/newhouse/ ) so I can't do anything
today.