[Gdal-dev] Revised patch for reading nos files

Karl Palsson lists at tweak.net.au
Sat Oct 15 15:00:38 EDT 2005

Ok, so only a moron would submit a diff that segfaults, and expect anyone to pay attention, so I've cleaned up my act, read some more documentation of the api available from gdal/core, and have revised my diff that adds support for reading GCPs for .NOS files from the corresponding .GEO files.

It doesn't segfault, it uses CPL* routines, instead of str* functions, it doesn't have FIXMEs in it anymore.

The patch is against the stock 1.3.1 source.

Cheers,
Karl P