[Gdal-dev] Question about gdal_rasterize

Guillaume HUBY ghuby at geosys.com
Wed Apr 12 10:58:22 EDT 2006

Hello,

I have a question about gdal_rasterize. I'm using

>> gdal_rasterize --version
GDAL 1.3.1.0, FWTools 1.0.0b2, released 2006/03/30

I achieved to rasterized an ESRI polygon shapefile on some Geotiff raster.
The pixels was burned when their center was inside the polygon. I would like
to know if there is a way to burn pixels which are entirely inside polygons.
I mean that the four corners of pixels are inside without intersecting
polygon.

I would be very grateful if someone could answer this question.

Thanks,
Guillaume