[Gdal-dev] improved type support for OGR sqlite driver

Sébastien Grignard sebastien.grignard at archivideo.com
Thu Dec 14 09:44:10 EST 2006

Hello all.
I've added accurate type support for sqlite driver.
It's implemented as follows :
 - for each field created a line in a special table of the database
(ogrtypes) is created, recording this field's type.
 - when reading the ogrtypes table is accessed to get the field's type.
I've also extended the existing field types support to include list
types (OFTIntegerList, OFRRealList and OFTStringList).
I've included my changes with this message as a diff file against the
cvs version.

Cheers.

--
Sebastien Grignard