[Gdal-dev] ECW support

Tom Lynch tflynch at gmail.com
Thu Jan 19 03:57:02 EST 2006

G'day Angus,

Haven't seen that one before, but if you investigate the offending
line it does appear to be legal (and preceding lines etc.).  Although
perhaps some more subtle parsing phenomenon is at work.  It appears to
be interpreting CNCSJPCResample as a type rather than as the class
that it is, so maybe you should consider forward declaring it in
NCSJP2FileView.h.

It's possible that the error is caused by order of compilation of
files or something silly.

Put a line class CNCSJPCResample; somewhere near the top of the header
file and have another go.

Failing that, can you quote me your gcc and Linux versions?

For those who are wondering when the next ECW JPEG 2000 SDK cut will
be available: we found some positively scary bugs in 3.3 RC1 which
explains the delay.  Most of those are now fixed, so expect something
fairly soon.  I won't give a precise ETA as they seem to jinx the
whole process :-)

Cheers,

--
Tom Lynch