[Gdal-dev] gdal/ogr python issues after re-compile

Dylan Beaudette dylan.beaudette at gmail.com
Mon Jan 30 19:54:06 EST 2006

This morning I had a working copy of the GDAL python modules.

After a re-compile with postgresql enabled this time, I found the following
problem:

a python script using the .Buffer() method from ogr.py causes a segfault.

All of my python stuff is installed via debian packages, while GDAL and
PostgreSQL are done via source code.

re-compiling with the --without-pg option, i find that the python program
still segfaults!

any thoughts on what could be messed up with my OGR python modules? I have
confirmed that i can in fact use ogr2ogr, so it must be something with the
python stuff.

thanks in advance,

--
Dylan Beaudette