[Gdal-dev] gdalwarp Transparency Question

Reinaldo Escada Chohfi rec at geodesign.com.br
Wed Jun 7 18:01:51 EDT 2006

Frank,

I have a question about the usage of

-scrnodata value [value...]:  Set nodata masking values for input bands
(different values can be supplied for each band). If more than one value is
supplied all values should be quoted to keep them together as a single
operating system argument.

It's not clear to me what's written on the second sentence.  How would I
specify to set masking for the following RGB values 0 0 0, 0 0 17, 0 0 22,
0 22 0?

Would it be --scrnodata "0 0 0" "0 0 17" "0 0 22" "0 22 0"?

Thanks,

Reinaldo