[Gdal-dev] jp2kak on OSX

Collins, Benjamin collinsb at mitre.org
Mon Jun 26 09:26:11 EDT 2006

In Kakadu 5.1 there are two (new?) shared objcet files that are not
explicitly mentioned in the GNUMakefile in frmts/jp2kak.  These files
are:
<kdu_dir>/apps/make/jpx.o
<kdu_dir>/apps/make/kdu_tiff.o

If those file are added to the GNUMakefile you will proabaly be able to
build correctly.  I did not check the change into CVS because I'm
concerned that doing so would break gdal builds for old versions of
kakadu.

--
Ben Collins