[Gdal-dev] DODS and GDAL and Windows

Christopher Condit condit at sdsc.edu
Mon Mar 13 13:37:44 EST 2006

Is DODS/opendap still supported in gdal?
Given the following DDS, is this the correct way to access?
"http://queequeg.marine.rutgers.edu:9876/dodsC/expprod.nc.dds"
Dataset {
    Float64 lat[lat = 1024];
    Float64 lon[lon = 2048];
    Float64 time[time = 64];
    Grid {
     ARRAY:
        Float32 export_production[time = 64][lat = 1024][lon = 2048];
     MAPS:
        Float64 time[time = 64];
        Float64 lat[lat = 1024];
        Float64 lon[lon = 2048];