[Gdal-dev] swig java: c/c++

Collins, Benjamin collinsb at mitre.org
Tue May 16 10:35:51 EDT 2006

Sorry for the partial message (you would think that shift-enter was
hard to hit accidentially)

Run the following to tell make that the source files are up to date and
do not need rebuilding:
 touch *.cpp
 touch *.c

Then run 'make build' and the lib<*>jni.so files should be built.

Please let me know if there are any issues.

Also, to build the wrapper file themselves, please use SWIG version
1.3.27+
--
Ben