[Gdal-dev] performance issue with gdal_translate...

John Cole john.cole at uai.com
Wed May 31 15:44:25 EDT 2006

Frank,
  Thanks, that helped greatly.  BTW, If you put 1000 in, it doesn't appear
to use the value, 999 seems to be the maximum number.  I had tried 1000
earlier, and it didn't do anything so I has assumed that I was using the
wrong switch.

Looks like it will finish in <5minutes now :-)  It had been running for an
hour and hadn't hit the first 2%.

Thanks,

John