[Gdal-dev] GDAL on koders.com

Frank Warmerdam warmerdam at pobox.com
Wed Nov 15 10:10:16 EST 2006

Folks,

Apprently I submitted GDAL to the koders.com "code search" web site.  They
report:

"""
Hello, Frank Warmerdam

We'd like to inform you that we've added the GDAL project to our index.  Some
helpful tips are below:

1) Enter GDAL into the Koders search box and you will be able to browse and
search your project by clicking on its name in the list to the right.

2) Here is the direct link to the project:
http://koders.com/info.aspx?c=ProjectInfo&pid=RNTRP1H6RPT2UALTHTDUP3ZYWE

3) To add a search box that is scoped to this project only, follow the
instructions at this link:

http://www.koders.com/info.aspx?c=tools#Scoped

We are moving to a weekly update cycle, so any future submissions will be
applied to our index within 7 days. Thank you for your submission and continued
support.

Regards,
The Koders Team
"""

I see GeoTools, OSSIM, openscenegraph, OGDI and a few other community projects
are also in their code search database.  Perhaps folks will find it a useful
capability.