[gdal-dev] WCS issue

N. Farah nfarah at hotmail.com
Sun Dec 2 18:34:39 EST 2007

Hi, I'm was trying to load the following web coverage (using GDAL 1.4.3): <WCS_GDAL><ServiceURL>http://geodata.telascience.org/cgi-bin/mapserv_dem?</ServiceURL><CoverageName>srtmplus_raw</CoverageName><WCS_GDAL> The dataset metadata information were fetched just fine (# cols = 43199 and # rows = 21599), however when the readoperation started 'GDALRasterIO' an error is posted. To process the data I'm reading one whole row in 'GDALRasterIO'(# cols = 43199 and # rows = 1). The posted error is the following:GetBlockRef failed at X block offset 0, Y block offset 0 This appear to be related to blocks caching. I changed my block reading chunks to be the same as the band x block size andy block size for the dataset band ((# cols = 1024 and # rows = 512), still no luck. I have now a time out error:Operation timed out after 30000 milliseconds with 0 bytes received. Any ideas about these issues ? Thanks in advance Noureddine Farah