[Gdal-dev] Re: Raster Soviet Topo Maps

Sylvain Rioux sylvain.rioux at softmaptech.com
Fri Jan 12 09:46:40 EST 2007

Matt,

You can find the license you get when buying from us which is exactly the
same as the one you get when getting maps from NRCan :
http://www.softmaptech.com/download/canmatrix/License_eng.pdf

We are a reseller of the canmatrix products. We are not under this license.
But don't worry, we made arrangements with NRCan (by the way, we're working
with them for more than 10 years) and everyone is happy (including the final
customer).

Sylvain.
http://www.softmaptech.com