[Gdal-dev] Re: nmake for c # interfaces

kevser sonmez kevsemola at gmail.com
Tue Jul 3 04:21:41 EDT 2007

Hi again,
By getting a snapshot from the cvs the error has gone related to that tiff
:)
But I have another problem;
The test data wouldnt work and the system.typeinitializationexception is
thrown by the ogr.registerall() command.
I searched for the mailing archives, the error seems to be related with the
missing of some required dll's. (proj.dll or some other) But actually I dont
know which dlls should be referred, that is should be on the path??

Another question is, I cannot refer to the wrap.dll s from the csharp
project (e.i. csharp_wrap.dll) from a csharp project, is this normal?, it
complains about that dll is not a COM component or a valid assembly? I dont
know much of C #, so sory :((

And the last question is, is c# is complete in terms of the ogr, I mean; Is
everything; that can be done in the c++ API, can also be done by using the
c# bindings?

And to mention, I am working with visual studio 2005, in an 64 bit windows
XP...

Cheers
Thanks a lot for the contributions :)