[Gdal-dev] Re: Error2 CPLRealloc(): Out of memory allocating 10 bytes (with MrSID)

Daniele Romagnoli dany.geotools at gmail.com
Thu Jul 5 07:03:57 EDT 2007

Hi List.
I'm again here ;)

Today I re-built GDAL with ECW support (for windows XP).
After spending some hours in the attempt of building it using a Visual
Studio .Net solution (Although I attempted to add all required Include,
Libs, and options, I encountered a lot of problems with NCS related files) I
finally used a simple NMAKE and I built it in 5 minutes.

Now, I'm fighting again with the old problem :) (related to MrSID support)
Thus, I'm really sorry bothering you with my old question:

Any suggestion to build GDAL using NMAKE without the error "CPLRealloc():
Out of memory allocating N bytes" occurring when reading some MrSID files
from Java?
^_^.

Best Regards
Daniele