[Fwd: [Gdal-dev] gdal_array.SaveArray problem]

Vincent Schut schut at sarvision.nl
Mon Jun 18 04:17:05 EDT 2007

Folks,

did nobody notice this post of mine of 2 weeks ago (see below), or does
nobody know an answer?
I hope someone can at least shed a little ray of light on it... I prefer
to post problems to the ml first, before filing a bug, because of the
larger audience and the simple fact that it might just be my fault
instead of a bug. I'll file a bug anyway if I get no response...

Vincent.