[Gdal-dev] SWIG C# dependencies on Windows

Tamas Szekeres szekerest at gmail.com
Wed Mar 7 17:05:01 EST 2007

Richard,

I consider this problem might require the need of removing the /debug
options when compiling the gdal core and the SWIG C# libraries (in
gdal/makefile.vc and csharp/makefile.vc). In addition /Zi should be
replaced with /Ox in nmake.opt for an optimized build.

Currently we have no sophisticated support to switch between the debug
and opimized configurations easily, so these modifications should be
done one by one.

Best regards,

Tamas